Hector Lombard managed to come off friendly and hostile at the same time during weigh-ins for Bare Knuckle FC 10.
The former Bellator middleweight champion and UFC contender weighed in and faced off with opponent David Mundell on Friday ahead of their main event clash at the Broward County Convention Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. on Saturday night.
Lombard wasted no time letting his opponent know he means business with a light shove. But in true “Lightning” style, he followed the show with a smile and handshake for his opponent, as seen in the video above.
The bout with Mundell marks Lombard’s BKFC debut. The 42-year-old Cuban fighter was last seen in a loss to Thales Leites at UFC Sao Paulo back in 2018. Lombard was released following the defeat, as the loss put him on a six-fight skid.
Below are the full weigh-in results for BKFC 10:
- Hector Lombard (201.2) vs. David Mundell (204.6)
- Jim Alers (156) vs. Kaleb Harris (154)
- Luis Palomino (155.2) vs. Elvin Brito (155)
- Ulysses Diaz (188.4) vs. Brian Maxwell (188.4)
- Dat Nguyen (134.4) vs. Abdiel Velazquez (135.4)
- Lorenzo Hunt (204.6) vs. Gustavo Trujillo (205)
- Reggie Barnett Jr. (134.2) vs. Matt Murphy (135)
- Travis Thompson (134) vs. Joshua Boudreaux (135)
- Francesco Ricci (175.8) vs. Fred Pierce (173.2)
Original article: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/bkfc-10-video-hector-lombard-weigh-in-shove-smile/