UFC 252 features the culmination of an epic trilogy that may crown the best UFC heavyweight of all-time.
In the main event, UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic (19-3 MMA, 13-3 UFC) faces former dual-division titleholder Daniel Cormier (22-2 MMA, 11-2 UFC) in a key rubber match that “DC” says is the last of hie storied career.
Ahead of the fight, UFC broadcasters Dan Hardy and John Gooden break down the X’s and O’s of the matchup in the latest edition of their pre-event analysis show, “Inside the Octagon.”
Check out their full UFC 252 main event breakdown in the video above, as Hardy and Gooden assess each fighter’s best route to victory.
UFC 252 takes place Saturday at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN/ESPN+.
MAIN CARD Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier – for heavyweight title
- Sean O’Malley vs. Marlon Vera
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- John Dodson vs. Merab Dvalishvili
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jim Miller vs. Vinc Pichel
- Livinha Souza vs. Ashley Yoder
- Herbert Burns vs. Daniel Pineda
- Felice Herrig vs. Virna Jandiroba
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- TJ Brown vs. Danny Chavez
- Chris Daukaus vs. Parker Porter