MMA Junkie verified with multiple people close to the situation that Baeza (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Gall (6-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) are set to fight on the UFC’s Sept. 19 event. The people requested anonyity because UFC officials have yet to make an announcement. MMA Fighting was first to report the news.
The Sept. 19 event takes place at UFC Apex in Las Vegas and is expected to air on ESPN or stream on ESPN+.
Baeza will attempt to add another notable name to his undefeated record with a win. The 28-year-old is coming off a second-round TKO of Matt Brown at UFC on ESPN 8 in May in what was his biggest win to date.
Gall, meanwhile, is coming off a high-profile loss to Mike Perry at UFC on ESPN 12 in June. The 28-year-old, who got much early career fame by beating former WWE star CM Punk, has alternated wins and losses over his past six fights.
The lineup for UFC’s Sept. 19 card now includes:
- Colby Covington vs. Tyron Woodley
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Ciryl Gane
- Donald Cerrone vs. Niko Price
- Ryan Spann vs. Johnny Walker
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Randa Markos
- Kevin Holland vs. Darren Stewart
- Mara Romero Borella vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- David Dvorak vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Randy Costa vs. Journey Newson
- Andre Ewell vs. Irwin Rivera
- Sarah Alpar vs. Jessica-Rose Clark
- TJ Laramie vs. Darrick Minner
- Miguel Baeza vs. Mickey Gall