We want your predictions for Saturday’s UFC on ESPN+ 38 event in Abu Dhabi.
Our staff picks feature includes the consensus picks from MMA Junkie readers. Simply cast your vote for each bout below, and we’ll use the official tallies that are registered by Thursday at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
Those MMA Junkie reader consensus picks will be part of the UFC on ESPN+ 38 event staff predictions we release Friday ahead of the event. UFC on ESPN+ 38 takes place Saturday at Flash Forum at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The card streams on ESPN+.
Make your picks for the five main card fights below.
Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez
Modestas Bukauskas vs. Jimmy Crute
Ante Delija vs. Ciryl Gane
Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagian
Records: Jessica Andrade (20-8 MMA, 11-6 UFC), Katlyn Chookagian (14-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC)
Past five: Andrade 3-2, Chookagian 3-2
Division: Women’s flyweight
Rankings: Andrade No. 3 strawweight, No. 6 pound-for-pound; Chookagian No. 3 flyweight, No. 14 pound-for-pound
Odds (as of 10.12.20): Andrade -145, Chookagian +115
Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung
Full UFC on ESPN+ 38 fight card
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung
- Ante Delija vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Jimmy Crute
- Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Guram Kutateladze
- Poliana Botelho vs. Gillian Robertson
- James Krause vs. Claudio Silva
- Jun Yong Park vs. John Phillips
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Fares Ziam
- Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Maxim Grishin
- Said Nurmagomedov vs. Mark Striegl