ABU DHABI – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s official UFC 254 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 1 a.m. ET (10 p.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins take place at Flash Forum at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. UFC 254 takes place Saturday at the same venue. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN2/ESPN+ and early prelims on UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov (28-0 MMA, 12-0 UFC) and interim champ Justin Gaethje (22-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC), who meet in a title unification bout in the main event. Plus, Jared Cannonier (13-4 MMA, 6-4 UFC) takes on former middleweight champ Robert Whittaker (21-5 MMA, 12-3 UFC) in the co-feature.
— MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) October 23, 2020
The full UFC 254 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 2 p.m. ET)
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. interim champ Justin Gaethje (155) – for lightweight title
- Jared Cannonier (185) vs. Robert Whittaker (186)
- Walt Harris () vs. Alexander Volkov (265)
- Phil Hawes (186) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186)
- Lauren Murphy (126) vs. Liliya Shakirova (126)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Ion Cutelaba ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, ESPN+, noon ET)
- Stefan Struve () vs. Tai Tuivasa (265)
- Casey Kenney (140) vs. Nathaniel Wood ()
- Alex Oliveira (173*) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (171)
- Sam Alvey (206) vs. Da Un Jung (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Liana Jojua (126) vs. Miranda Maverick (126)
- Joel Alvarez (159.5*) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (155.5)
- Michael Chandler (155) – backup for Nurmagomedov vs. Gaethje
- Sergey Morozov (139.5) – backup for Kenney vs. Wood
- Isi Fitikefu (203.5) – backup for Ankalaev vs. Cutelaba