UNCASVILLE, Conn. – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Thursday’s official Bellator 256 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 9 a.m. ET (6 a.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take place at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The same venue hosts Friday’s event, which has a main card on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie.
Among those weighing in are heavyweight champion and former light heavyweight champ Ryan Bader (27-6 MMA, 5-1 BMMA) and Lyoto Machida (26-10 MMA, 2-2 BMMA), who meet in a rematch in the main event. That fight also is a quarterfinal bout in Bellator’s light heavyweight tournament.
The full Bellator 256 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)
- Ryan Bader () vs. Lyoto Machida () – light heavyweight tournament quarterfinal
- Liz Carmouche () vs. Vanessa Porto ()
- Adam Borics () vs. Jeremy Kennedy ()
- Olivia Parker () vs. Cat Zingano ()
- Dan Moret () vs. Goiti Yamauchi ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)
- Tony Johnson () vs. Dalton Rosta ()
- Jessica Borga () vs. Talita Nogueira ()
- Cass Bell () vs. Jornel Lugo ()
- Nathan Ghareeb () vs. Cody Law ()
- Jaylon Bates () vs. Jeffrey Glossner ()
- Nainoa Dung () vs. Izzy William ()
- Diana Avsaragova () vs. Tara Graff ()
- John Douma () vs. Will Smith ()