LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s early and official UFC on ESPN+ 32 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins take place at the UFC host hotel in Las Vegas. The UFC Apex hosts Saturday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are Derrick Lewis (23-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) and Aleksei Oleinik (59-13-1 MMA, 8-4 UFC), who meet in the heavyweight main event, and former middleweight champion Chris Weidman (14-5 MMA, 10-5 UFC), who takes on Omari Akhmedov (20-4-1 MMA, 8-3-1 UFC) in the co-feature.
The full UFC on ESPN+ 32 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET)
- Derrick Lewis () vs. Aleksei Oleinik (227)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.75) vs. Chris Weidman (186)
- Maki Pitolo () vs. Darren Stewart (186)
- Yana Kunitskaya (135.5) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (136)
- Beneil Dariush () vs. Scott Holtzman (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means () vs. Laureano Staropoli ()
- Joaquin Buckley (185) vs. Kevin Holland (183.5)
- Nasrat Haqparast (156) vs. Alexander Munoz (156)
- Andrew Sanchez (185.5) vs. Wellington Turman (185.5)
- Justin Jaynes () vs. Gavin Tucker (146)
- Peter Barrett (145.5) vs. Youssef Zalal (146)
- Ali Alqaisi (136) vs. Irwin Rivera (136)